Thursday 28 May 2009

The Big Push

This is it -- I leave tomorrow. No amount of training walks, gym sessions, or voodoo can help me now, in less than 24 hours I will be on a plane bound for Peru.

I need to give special thanks to everyone who has donated recently, I owe all of you a huge thank you for your support, you all know what a difference your money can make to Macmillan, and I am endlessly grateful.

So here we go. Your next update from me will be in just over 10 days' time, when I return -- which is probably a shorter time than usual between updates.

Thank you to everyone who has come here to show me your support, and a thousand thank yous to everyone who has donated their hard-earned money. My total so far is currently standing at £3,880, so there's less than £150 to go before we hit the big £4k. Anyone that wants to take this time to push it that bit closer, please feel free.

On the trail -- along with before and after -- I'll be keeping a journal and dutifully snapping pictures, so I hope to have something to reward you all with on my return.

Thanks again -- and see you soon!

1 comment:

M said...

hey, good luck!!!